Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discusssion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #142 (permalink)
Hybird
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Hybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Anime Discusssion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
Just getting back into anime a little. Rediscovering a lot of childhood favorites that are pretty much new to me again. Inuyasha is on the list, but Yu Yu Hakusho is what I'm currently hooked on. Man I missed this show. I LOVED it growing up and I love it now. I vaguely remember it so it's gonna be a fun ride. I still remember having the cards and actually playing the game.
You can kinda stop and go on Inuyasha. The main plot is "meh" scale, but the more comical or action episodes not involving Naraku or Kikiyo directly are ok.

Stick with YuYu, great series, can't say more than that.

[This is where I'd put one of my drawings I worked hard on in my sig, but since I'd have to spring five bucks to do so, I'll just put me photobucket link here.]

Hybird's Photobucket
Hybird's Deviant Art
(Better work is in my deviant...)
Hybird is offline   Reply With Quote