Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Week 10: BEAR DOWN (and FOLES)

307K views 8K replies 219 participants last post by  Chip Kelly 
#1 ·
Ravens win and are at the top of the mountain.

Who's gonna knock em down?

#4,696 ·
re: NFL Week 4: Mikeystradamus's Niners back in the saddle again

...I just realized I get that, as well. I also get Bucs/Saints, which shouldn't be bad.

Seriously though, I NEED TO FUCKING MOVE. I cannot stand these fucking Jags/Dolphins/Bucs games.
Yeah I can attest to this, I mean the Anything section makes fun of Florida a lot but the worst fucking part is how we get force fed these three teams on a weekly basis. We only catch a good game those guys are either on byes or playing on a different day/night.

#4,760 ·

Wow Freeloader... really? That's kind of low in my opinion. If you are truly going to stop rooting for the Redskins and begin to cheer for the Broncos.. then you don't deserve to be a fan of any team at all. You cannot just jump ship like that. You aren't a TRUE sports fan if you do shit like that.

#4,876 ·

Dalton is fucking terrible. There aren't many starting QB's in the league that I'd put him above. I'd rather they let Skelton play.

Reactions: Magic
#4,921 ·

Colts now have two of the top three picks from the 2012 draft.

And exactly what MrMr said. In three years, 5 fives, whatever years this time is going to be UNSTOPPABLE on offense as long as we don't get killed with retarded cap problems.

#5,132 ·
Re: NFL: Week 3 Trent to the Colts. Chiefs 3-0 (1 more than last year in 3 games btw

Sure history is good to acknowledge, but it's not like Stad or TJ just started being Chiefs fans while they were good. I see WWFs point, but if you can stick by a team when they are the worst in the league, then you are a true fan. Oddly enough, WWF, Magic, and Stad's teams were the last three teams with the first overall pick.

Reactions: Stad
#5,135 ·
Re: NFL: Week 3 Trent to the Colts. Chiefs 3-0 (1 more than last year in 3 games btw

Sure history is good to acknowledge, but it's not like Stad or TJ just started being Chiefs fans while they were good. I see WWFs point, but if you can stick by a team when they are the worst in the league, then you are a true fan. Oddly enough, WWF, Magic, and Stad's teams were the last three teams with the first overall pick.
I'm with him. Can't really call someone a "bandwagoner" if they stick by their team when they're awful.

#5,143 · (Edited)

So it's looking like Aldon Smith will be playing this Sunday. I hate this. It doesn't matter who the player is, starting QB or backup punter, there should be little tolerance for any player that gets a second DUI, especially with all of the driving services available to these players. It wouldn't shock me if no punishment came at all or he only misses the Jacksonville game. Drunk driving is completely avoidable and it's a shame this is Aldon's second offense. It's a good thing his wreck only involved himself and no one was hurt. What would have happened if he hit a family driving their child to school this morning? What if he drove into oncoming traffic? Thankfully this didn't happen, but I think he should be punished as soon as possible. We don't want another Josh Brent incident.

Maybe I'm overreacting a little bit, but when players are getting suspended for playing the game but other players aren't getting suspended for breaking the law it paints a negative picture.

Reactions: TomahawkJock
#5,145 ·

So it's looking like Aldon Smith will be playing this Sunday. I hate this. It doesn't matter who the player is, starting QB or backup punter, there should be little tolerance for any player that gets a second DUI, especially with all of the driving services available to these players. It wouldn't shock me if no punishment came at all or he only misses the Jacksonville game. Drunk driving is completely avoidable and it's a shame this is Aldon's second offense. It's a good thing his wreck only involved himself and no one was hurt. What would have happened if he hit a family driving their child to school this morning? What if he drove into oncoming traffic? Thankfully this didn't happen, but I think he should be punished as soon as possible. We don't want another Josh Brent incident.

Maybe I'm overreacting a little bit, but when players are getting suspended for playing the game but other players aren't getting suspended for breaking the law it paints a negative picture.
I agree. I believe that anyone who gets arrested should automatically be held out of the next game (Still paid/allowed to be on the sidlines, just not play) until any discipline is handed down from the League office.

#5,226 ·

Words can't even begin to describe how good this feels after two weeks of what should have/could have games. Fuck this is great to watch and it's actually being shown in my market so I didn't have to sit through a crappy stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.