Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?
View Single Post
post #510 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Bah! Humblarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Stranger Than Fiction
Really great little film. Funny and touching with a really good idea behind it. Ferrell is really good in a pretty straight role. Definitely recommend it if you're looking for something light but also smart. 7.5/10

Watched this just two weeks ago. Probably my favorite Will Ferrell performance, and Marc Forster's best movie after Stay.

Checked out 'This is 40' last night. Surprisingly witty comedy with mature themes throughout. Sorta reminded me Todd Solondz's Happiness at times with the controversial lines it crosses. Really good and the performances are excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBountyHunter View Post
Great film. Bubz was it you that I recommended that to after you had watched 'Stay'? Or was that someone else?

Either way, if you enjoyed Ferrell in that film I'd recommend 'Everything Must Go'. He plays a similar-ish role (and excels again) and the film itself is very good.
Yeah we had a discussion about it a few weeks ago, you're the one that recommended me Stranger than Fiction and I recommended you Stay lol

Last edited by Bah! Humblarg_; 02-24-2013 at 05:21 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome