Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #507 (permalink)
AlienBountyHunter
Either/Or

AlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What was the last movie you watched?

I just re-watched De Palma's 'Blow Out' after I mentioned it in a discussion on another thread a while back. Still as good as the first time around, if not better. It's a very 'De Palma-esque' film and you can see his little subtleties all the way through, and the ending still holds up well. I'm glad they kept it that way.

This film was heavily influenced by Michelangelo Antonioni's art house film 'Blow Up' from 1966. That's also worth watching, although 'Blow Out' is probably more entertaining, Blow Up is paced better and is much more careful in building up the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookshowTony View Post
10,000 BC

It was okay, though I couldn't help but roll my eyes several times. The whole film should have been subtitled. 5/10
Argh, I hate that film! I mentioned it on the 'worst movie seen in theaters' thread. Just blergh.
AlienBountyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote