Wrestling Forum banner

my theories

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  RuthStar 
#1 ·
I feel that sting will turn ala hogans turn to nwo, every1 says no but c'mon man think about it sting n jerrett as the leaders of aces and 8's, yes 2 leaders 2 aces and not sure how many 8's we constantly see 6-8 of the but I once saw like 15-20 of them on an episode of impact, also it's not d'lo under the mask it's joe and somehow somewhere Eric young is involved in this angle, it seams as though every 1 is tired of the way hogan runs this and I feel if that's the case joe & ey along with jj n maybe styles are involved, your thoughts?

#7 ·
Sheesh, what's up with these new inexperienced posters? No offense, but WF has been receiving a lot of terrible locked threads in the past few days.

Here are the top candidates to be revealed as the leader of Aces & 8's:
1. AJ Styles
2. Bully Ray
3. Jeff Jarrett
4. Current WWE star who Dixie has spoiled us already; he's arriving in TNA this summer
5. Dixie Carter

#8 ·
NOOOOOOOOOO.

#12 ·
no 1 thought hogan could go heel but it worked and remember he was joker esk a couple months back , be a great swerve no 1 would be expecting it, and to those thinking he is too good of a face just go back and ask fans about hogan before he turned, the immortal 1 heel no way they would say

#14 ·
what about thoughts on joe as vp, has same build as d'lo, they have also stated just cause someone is playing the masked man doesn't mean that's gonna be them in the end
side note check out ey's twitter is say's "I'm sometimes a bike gang leader" sting and ey are good friends, joe and ey are great friends, add it up sounds plausible to me

#16 ·
i think (or want) that Storm will reveal himself as a member of A&8s at lockdown. He really needs that turn

#18 ·
If anyones the leader of Aces and Eights, its AJ Styles, if they want a shocker!... Sting just won't work, hes been beat down too much by them, If it was one beatdown, fine, but he was taken out by them, a suspension of reality there!..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.