Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Creative & Vince McMahon happy about Del Rio babyface turn.

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ryu Hayabusa
Searching for a new identity

Ryu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREWRyu Hayabusa is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Creative & Vince McMahon happy about Del Rio babyface turn.

In terms of booking i suppose he is. However his gimmick does seem to be much more suited to that of a heel. The problem with his heel run was that they never went all the way with his gimmick in that he's suppose to be a rich, manipulative protentious asshole who has lots of money and power and he should be using that to control the other heels and get them to do his dirty work and from what i can recall he only did that once or twice and we needed to see more of it. Instead he became a chickenshit heel churning out the same crap everytime oh and he was booked like shit as well. I suppose he is better as a face though in some respects. Although he does need a more impactful finisher.