Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Creative & Vince McMahon happy about Del Rio babyface turn.

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Flawless Victory
Little Poppa Pump

Flawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more seriousFlawless Victory needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Creative & Vince McMahon happy about Del Rio babyface turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonD View Post
I think the best thing about the whole transition has been his in-ring style.. I've never seen anyone switch to working as a babyface after being a heel so smoothly.
That's because his moveset IS that of a face. This is what the problem was and why i believe he had alot of haters. Wwe wanted him to be this rich arrogant character but del rio`s style isn't made for a heel. You can't have a heel doing flips and flashy shit because that's crowd pleasing. So what you do when in essence your identity has been taken from you. A blind man can see that del rio is literally having fun in the ring now. He likes smiling and getting the crowd worked up. He couldn't do that as a heel. He just didn't know how to be bad. I hope it continues for him for the next few years he's around. I think he is amazing always have.

ALBERTO RODRIGUEZ. THE BEST WRESTLER TO COME IN THE WWE IN THE PAST 10 YEARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1lE...e_gdata_player
Flawless Victory is offline   Reply With Quote