Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2006, 12:49 PM   #189 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
SAWFT

Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Forever-Delayed does WWE

Expected to see Carlito get his spot on Team Lesnar, as he seemed to be the obvious, and best choice to go with. Very strong five man team there. Nice to see Lesnar acknowledge his home town, running it down, before the eventual Batista showdown. Good promo in general, with everyone seemingly in character. Surprised to see JBL vs Rock tonight, as that was something I'd expect as a 1st Ever for a PPV.

Glad to see the cruiserweight feud continuing to progress, with the heels gaining a tag team win. This has been a tremendous, long running feud, which I think FD began around the start of the thread. I guess SS will be the end though.

Pulling for Mysterio to hold onto the belt a little while longer, although I could certainly envisage a title switch.

Still not keen on Booker T as part of The Cabinet, but his pairing with Sharmell is something I've always liked.

Could be the set up for a three way tag match for the tag titles, with Danny and Doug Basham attacking The champions, with Eugene and Heidenreich making the save. 3 Way elimination at SS?? Maybe even Tables??

Holy Crap. LOVING Paul London going over Randy Orton. Hopefully London gets pushed after SS, as he's someone with the talent to be the next Mysterio.

Funny use of Mick Foley. The best I've seen with him yet in this thread yet. Not sure if its the beginning of a long term angle, or if it was just for comedy. Tag match next week in Sheffield should be awesome.

Good tag match, with the heels getting the upper hand in the Lesnar / Batista feud. I cant help but think that any match involving Batista and Lesnar against each other should be a main event match. Nice work though from Kennedy and Lesnar to get the win.

Table Match at Survivor Series should be a good filler for the show. Still spelling Bubba as Bubu though.

I've always loved Lumberjack Matches for some reason, and this one was no different. Great main event match for any show, and any single brand PPV it'd be a great main event too. BIG BIG addition to Team Batista with The Big Slow. Good to see him back, and it really makes Team Lesnar look like the under dogs, facing a team with Batista, Kane and Big Show, along with Rock and Benoit.

Terrific show, building towards SS. I must've missed last weeks show, as I didnt get to see the tag title switch. Sorry about that.