Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Something about Sheamus
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Jeff Hardy Hater
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Something about Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdoggx View Post
Sheamus just never did it for me as a top tier face character on either brand. While I do respect his in ring work, the guy seems to be a workhorse, I really don't like his character. Del Rio, Orton, Jericho, Kane, Bryan, Mysterio, and Rock are faces I want to cheer because they are not as cartooney as Sheamus. As I watched the Sheamus/Big Show feud, I was thrilled that Big Show went over because at least Show plays a good heel role, while Sheamus just sounds way too lame on the mic its just so cringeworthy how am I supposed to get into a guy that acts like a watered down John Cena?

Does anyone else feel these sentiments? If not why not? Does Sheamus entertain you?
when did hell freeze over

th sad truith that al of u cant ceem to grrasp is dat wrestlig is getig les poplar each day and no bodde caires abot it

vinse is senile at this poiint and th growth of tna has pleateuaed nd roh has nevr bin mor than his a crapy cult

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome