Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2006, 02:32 PM   #188 (permalink)
Crimsontide
Moron

Crimsontide is an after thought
Default Re: Forever-Delayed does WWE

Sorry I havent gotten around to returning your review for my SD a couples weeks back...

Peep Show opening is awesome with Edge and such, great little back and fourth and Edge on this occasion OWNED Christian for the most part. Should be interesting to see what happens from here.

HBK-Triple H is always good but I cant picture either of these men saying "I Quit" to one another so I guess we'll just have to see what happens with that.

Haas beats Angle?! AWESOME! Im a huge Charlie Haas fan so I really hope you push him in this thread alittle bit maybe to the IC Title, that would be great.

Striker and Nowinski is a great team IMO and I hope a Triple Threat with MNM also in it will be a great match.

Sandman over Steven Richards is good and I like Sandman so no complaints about him on Team Heyman from me, I hope Heymans Team is a true ECW team and not just Sandman.

Cena vs Masters? Eh. I like both men alot but I just cant see them putting on a good match together due to inexpierience however its a good win for Cean here tonight and I hope you push him regardless of what people say about him.

HBK and Triple H pick up the win, I really like HBK as a heel so Im thinking he may screw Jericho at SS however you could have given Jericho alittle more momentum heading into the PPV.

Good Show....I hope we can continue this reply for reply now that I'm back on track almost.