Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #3736 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000Mrs. Austin Aries 501 - 1000
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Deathdrop View Post
I think mic skills are something you have naturally, not something that can be taught. I don't think AJ will ever be good on the mic.

As for Jeff Jarrett -dear God, no! I'm hoping that with TNA hitting the road, the ghost of Double J haunting the impact zone will finally be over. Jarrett may be a founder, but he lacks humility. He made himself the center of EVERY storyline, and a 6-time word champion in just 4 years.

If I never see Jarrett again, it will be too soon.
A ton of people feel that way about Jarrett, but I don't mind him. In what I can remember, I found him amusing and good on the mic, and he was not a bad wrestler, either. And I like his Southern-ness. But overexposure for anyone is not good, so it's natural that people've o.d.'d on him. Outside of Jarrett, and outside of the company, I would not mind seeing Goldberg, because I highly doubt they'd have A&8 losing with him at the helm. But how they would work that out, I don't know. I can't see his motivation: lingering resentment against Hawk Hogan? Mostly I'd say Jarrett, though, because it would make some kind of sense, and (at least as I imagine it in my mind) they could make a good, logical story out of it.
Mrs. Austin Aries is offline   Reply With Quote