Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #3736 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Deathdrop View Post
I think mic skills are something you have naturally, not something that can be taught. I don't think AJ will ever be good on the mic.

As for Jeff Jarrett -dear God, no! I'm hoping that with TNA hitting the road, the ghost of Double J haunting the impact zone will finally be over. Jarrett may be a founder, but he lacks humility. He made himself the center of EVERY storyline, and a 6-time word champion in just 4 years.

If I never see Jarrett again, it will be too soon.
A ton of people feel that way about Jarrett, but I don't mind him. In what I can remember, I found him amusing and good on the mic, and he was not a bad wrestler, either. And I like his Southern-ness. But overexposure for anyone is not good, so it's natural that people've o.d.'d on him. Outside of Jarrett, and outside of the company, I would not mind seeing Goldberg, because I highly doubt they'd have A&8 losing with him at the helm. But how they would work that out, I don't know. I can't see his motivation: lingering resentment against Hawk Hogan? Mostly I'd say Jarrett, though, because it would make some kind of sense, and (at least as I imagine it in my mind) they could make a good, logical story out of it.
Mrs. Austin Aries is offline   Reply With Quote