Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #2357 (permalink)
Rockstar
Rated R Superstar

Rockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Alim's biased opinions etc #Hashtag

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVRO View Post
Went into #lolkings thinking it was the NHL thread.
Just did the same thing. Saw all these people saying the draft class this year was really weak and I was confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
5.8 over 2 years. It's not outrageous and if he continues to play as he is his asking price is only going to go up.
It is outrageous because he's only played 9 games. This could just be a hot streak, he could completely drop off and the Ducks would have bit themselves in the ass. Or I could be wrong and he could continue to be amazing and be worth every penny. We'll have to wait and see. All I'm saying is that maybe it was a bit soon to give him such a contract.

Sig Credit: CHAMPviaDQ