Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New #1 Contender?

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #65 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New #1 Contender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kregnaz View Post
Contender Battle Royal, last two face off in a match, Jericho wins.

ADR got Ricardo, Jericho is the master of all trolls, they could just troll each other constantly backstage for mindgames, while the feud basis would be the classic "generation vs generation, experience vs momentum" respectful stuff. Since Dolph is around and has got the briefcase AND Big E, he could play into this as the annoying interfering heel, so the two just rib and tease each other, but who "cooperate" on Ziggler's shit to get him out of the way during their match to legit decide who's the better man blablabla. Jericho wins, handshake, respect, BOOM, Big E and Ziggles trash em, cash in, Ziggler champ!

Leaving an opportunity for Jericho OR ADR to get a kayfabe injury or something and the other guy is out for revenge, tada, feud and ADR gets a free holiday or something. Or just two weeks of hospital segments, Ricardo involvement and Big E + Ziggler vs Jericho + ADR as a mini "stable" feud, bringing Big E into actual matches

Well, the longer I wrote the more it went out of hand, but I could see some fresh angles if creative'd do that right (but who am I kidding )

If they go along something like this it'd mean
a) Swagger will only be temporarily suspended and come back, which would be the wrong move for the WWE (it's out in media ffs, no coverup possible) or
b) In a few months we get a random revelation like "Hornswoggle was Swagger all along" because somebody in creative remembered there was a pointless loose end in the past
I disagree. My story has history with all three men Dolph, Jack Swagger, and Jericho. Jericho was defeated by Swagger when he cashed in. Jericho was the reason Swagger ever became WHC for the first, and only time. We all know the history between Ziggler, and Swagger. We also know the history between Jericho, and Ziggler. Jericho winning the WHC off of Ziggler makes perfect sense. Y2J is a credible name, and a solid "face". Give him a decent title reign, and allow for a top heel like Orton, or Barrett to build up some credibility to feud with him following Wrestlemania 29.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote