Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #3731 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Deathdrop View Post
Inb4 WWE releases Jack Swagger from his DUI arrest and TNA pick him up (ala Jeff Hardy), make him the VP, and start calling him "Jax" or "Jackson" like Sons of Anarchy.

I'm sorry, but are there people out there who would be wanting this?

I personally don't think he would fit. If he needs someone to talk for him and he's a dry as people have been complaining about for years, then he would be dead weight. Unless, miraculously, he was gold on the mic (b/c frankly WWE can keep his racist right hand man). TNA has a lot of great talkers, but they also already have enough that can't. He can wrestle, but he'd be more expensive than what he'd be worth, imo. Does TNA need another good/great wrestler in the main event scene right now...? Because something tells me that he wouldn't come in to go for the (nonexistent) Legends/European/TV Title, let alone the X-Division one. He's not going anywhere.

If it's going to be someone in the company already, however, I still say I'd rather it be Jeff Jarrett. Other people have other stuff to do (Bully) and some don't need anything to do. If AJ goes heel, then he doesn't need A&8s dragging him down with their purposeless losing streak. Though I never found him to be abysmal, here's to hoping he took some acting lessons in his time off and will come back on fire on the mic. You never know.