Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #489 (permalink)
rzombie1988
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

rzombie1988 251 - 500rzombie1988 251 - 500rzombie1988 251 - 500rzombie1988 251 - 500
Default Re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleySabin View Post
Excellent work. I can expect to jump on the Ishii tag in a bit. That's the plan for this moment, at least.

Finally - a top flight Joshi match from 2013. Their work has been in the dark till right now.
I thought Hojo/Aikawa from the same show was better.

There haven't been any other Joshi shows available besides the Stardom show in 2013 since most promotions had their year end shows near the end of December. The only joshi that gets aired regularly is Oz Academy. Stardom releases DVD's and has a few aired shows a year and JWP only gets on TV twice a year. JWP does do DVD's but the delays on those are always long. Ice Ribbon gets on TV infrequently and WAVE will only get on TV if they have a Korakuen show. REINA and Kyoko Inoue's promotion(which is so insignificant I can't even remember the name) have infrequent DVD releases as well.

My new wrestling blog

Currently featuring:
WEEKLY WWE, TNA, ROH AND JAPANESE REVIEWS
rzombie1988 is offline   Reply With Quote