Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #80 (permalink)
Spirit Soul
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Spirit Soul 251 - 500Spirit Soul 251 - 500Spirit Soul 251 - 500Spirit Soul 251 - 500Spirit Soul 251 - 500
Default Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupman Prime View Post
Have you played the 1st 2 at all? Yeah theres a video that shows what has happened but would be great if you actually played them. If this is your first time though youll enjoy the game alot. I think the ppl that dont really like the game just wished it was more survival horror like 1 instead of alittle more actiony.

Im an Isaac Clarke mark so youll prob need a 2nd opinion. Not LC though cuz she's behind me in Dead Space fandom lol.

I dont know when I'll beat Hardcore Seph, im actually scared I think I might go crazy if I died late in the game and have to start from the beginning.

Oh, I have. Dead Space is one of my favorite series' this gen. I've beaten both... just was gonna wait for DS3 to drop down in price, but its 40 bucks, and I got it for 30... so I jumped on the deal.
Spirit Soul is offline   Reply With Quote