Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #80 (permalink)
Spirit Soul
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Spirit Soul needs to take rep more seriousSpirit Soul needs to take rep more seriousSpirit Soul needs to take rep more seriousSpirit Soul needs to take rep more seriousSpirit Soul needs to take rep more seriousSpirit Soul needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupman Prime View Post
Have you played the 1st 2 at all? Yeah theres a video that shows what has happened but would be great if you actually played them. If this is your first time though youll enjoy the game alot. I think the ppl that dont really like the game just wished it was more survival horror like 1 instead of alittle more actiony.

Im an Isaac Clarke mark so youll prob need a 2nd opinion. Not LC though cuz she's behind me in Dead Space fandom lol.

I dont know when I'll beat Hardcore Seph, im actually scared I think I might go crazy if I died late in the game and have to start from the beginning.

Oh, I have. Dead Space is one of my favorite series' this gen. I've beaten both... just was gonna wait for DS3 to drop down in price, but its 40 bucks, and I got it for 30... so I jumped on the deal.
Spirit Soul is offline   Reply With Quote