Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
joeisgonnakillyou
Humbled

joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000joeisgonnakillyou 1501 - 2000
Default Re: I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kincaid View Post
This is such a good post.

I disagree with you on it though. Like, yes, technician. I understand that. However, Angle's style is supposed to be a technician. People still know what the angle slam is and they still pop for that.

I'm not saying he needs to invent a move though. I'm saying he needs to work harder at making me care about the ones he has already. None of his finishes have ever been played up. Like, he's this awesome technical wrestler right? I'd love for the commentators to talk about WHY the fisherman's suplex is so hard to escape. Hell, tell me WHY that crossface of his is so dangerous. It could be something as simple as Bobby giving an interview where he's all "I'm a student of the game, and I've taken the best from athletes I respect...and made them better." Just simple shit like that. Not that I would ever presume to know how to write a wrestling show.

It's less about what he does, and more about telling me why I should care about it.
The Angle Slam is now useless, pretty much the entire TNA roster already kicked out or no sold that move which pisses me off.

2011 Bobby Roode would said that during the BFG series, 2013 Bobby Roode will NEVER respect anyone... I bet if you asked him, he would say crossface was made by him.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote