Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #3854 (permalink)
IncapableNinja
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

IncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friends
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Holy fuck if that's legit. Amazing run regardless of tonights results.

I wonder what the cashout value on that would be right now and I wonder how pissed that dude will be when Barcelona are the team to let him down.

*Edit: That betting slip is actually one hundred million to one. Thought he had put 1 on instead of 1p.*

Fancying a 1-1 between AC and Barca. Will stick my neck out and boldly predict Messi will get Barca's goal.
Absolutely no idea what to think about Galatasaray and Schalke; 3-1 to the home side just for the atmosphere.

Last edited by IncapableNinja : 02-20-2013 at 12:49 PM.
IncapableNinja is online now   Reply With Quote