Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 11:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000
Default Re: I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

Well i love all 3 of his moves. But i agree that he doesnt make it feel special and i dont know which ones are more important. It should be the spine buster to set up the Cross face as a huge finisher.But i like the finishermans suples as well for a finisher.

I dont know whats happened to him. He seemed to be connecting to the crowd so well before.Seems to have lost his steam. He is starting to feel like Storm.

Those 2 could be exploding right now.

I mean Aries is a special guy. He would make anyone look bad.He has to be one of the most talented well rounded guys in years in the entire business.

Remember how insanely intense they made Chris benoit. How insanely intense Chris benoits face was when he did the Cross face. It looked like his head was going to explode ha.

Last edited by shandcraig : 02-20-2013 at 11:05 AM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote