Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #74 (permalink)
Proc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupman Prime View Post

I dont know when I'll beat Hardcore Seph, im actually scared I think I might go crazy if I died late in the game and have to start from the beginning.
I personally did not use it, but there is a glitch to make hardcore way easier. As I said I did not use it, but there are tons of descriptions on the internet in case you are interested. Basically:

Spoiler for cheat to make DS3 Hardcore very easy:
Unlike DS2 you can save the game as often as you want. So just get your save game on an usb stick and in case you die just reload the save game on to your console. Haven't tried it myself, but the internet confirms it works. There is also a glitch to farm items in chapter 8 iirc

I didn't use any glitches/cheats and love the game so far. At the beginning I didn't really know how the weapon crafting works, but a youtube description video and the ingame crafting arena did the trick for me.