Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #3852 (permalink)
Hajduk1911
Little Poppa Pump

Hajduk1911 251 - 500Hajduk1911 251 - 500Hajduk1911 251 - 500Hajduk1911 251 - 500
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Anyway a little late but here is my thoughts on yesterday's games...

Bayern didn't play their best match at all but still won 3:1 at the Emirates, enough said. It was too easy for Bayern and expected much better from Arsenal. They had a bright start in the 2nd half and could have equalized through Giroud but in all reality Bayern were the much better team and could have scored more goals. It could get ugly in Munich, but I believe Bayern will rest many players and they have some yellow card troubles as well

Porto-Malaga wasn't a great game but Porto deserved to win. They will probably be angered they couldn't score the second goal and this result still gives Malaga a decent chance to progress despite not scoring an away goal. Malaga had a very disappointing approach to this match, very defensive and only had one shot on target. Isco had a poor game. I still think Porto are the favorites to progress, pretty much if they score in Malaga which I think they can do, they are in the drivers seat

As for today, Barcelona will progress in a two-leg affair with Milan but Milan often give them some problems. Also Milan is in much better form right now than what they were during the group stage where they struggled to even get out the group. Gala-Schalke was a 50-50 tie for me when the draw came out but now I think Gala is the favorites, mostly because of Schalke's awful form rather than Gala's signings. I don't think Drogba is even starting today anyway
Hajduk1911 is offline   Reply With Quote