Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

I dig the spinebuster.

I felt the opposite last year actuslly. I though that he was actually a rare case of someone who had a number of ways to end a match. When you consider the type of champion he was he wasn't exactly winning clean every night so I guess there wasn't a huge need. The perfect plex and crossface/armbar both seemed to have an equal chance of ending a match so if anything I always felt it added more to his nearfalls. Plus he could always just say fuck it and go for the belt to hit them with. The lariat was legit but I couldn't see it as any more than a signature these days.