Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Have you ever met a girl online before?
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 05:09 AM
Issues_Sunshyne
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: Have you ever met a girl online before?

Yep, done it a few times.

When I was younger and was on Myspace, I'd say possibly about 10 girls. This sounds odd, but it was more they were going out the same night I was, and in Liverpool everyone practically goes to the same places, and it was more of a text me when you're there type thing. All of them were great though, nothing weird. Still friends with a couple of them, most are on my facebook/twitter.

In terms of meeting someone one on one in a date sort of situation, 2 or 3 but never anyone who wasn't a good friend of a friend, and always through Myspace/Facebook/MSN/Texting, never from a chatroom or anything like that.

It sounds weird to think meeting someone off the internet, but back when it was Myspace you'd chat on there, they'd say they were going to the Krazy House, you'd say you were going there to and they'd text you when they were there. Never seemed strange to me. I wouldn't have been chatting to them if I didn't think they were cool.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome