Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 03:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
JoeyFlyin
Humbled

JoeyFlyin
Default Re: I feel like Bobby Roode is lacking something

I absolutely agree with you. You know when Aries is in the ring or Hardy like you mentioned, you know the match could end as soon as the brainbuster or twist of fate hit. With all the Bobby Roode matches, you dont know how he is going to win, which sometimes can be a good move.

But then I look at it the other way. His entire World Title run didnt have many clean endings and he rarely won a match with his fisherman suplex or RR spinebuster. When Aries won all his X-Division matches, he won with the brainbuster or signature submission manouver. It's all the way you book a character and thats how Roode was booked. Now, he is kind of left without a finisher again which is why they had Aries hitting the 450 in the last match.

It's a problem for another day but with how he has been booked in the past, he wouldnt have a finisher to put over in the first place, so why try?
JoeyFlyin is offline   Reply With Quote