Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:45 AM   #18870 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Nastys are way better than a lot of people think, and have a decent amount of stuff you point you. Shit, I haven't even LOOKED for more good Nasty Boys and I can think of stuff. That'd be something fun.

Roma is a shithead. Shithead Roma.
I own a Nastys vs Money Inc match from ahhhhh I think late '92? Shoot, I'm not sure. Anyways it's a pretty strong match. Not even a brawl in the slightest either. Don't know where the myth of them only being crappy began. Meltzer? Nastys work in latter WCW was no different than most. I don't think there is a single Harlem Heat match that was "good". Nastys have plenty more.

Roma is an idiot. That link KOK posted is outlandish. What is with this dude's fetish on bodies? He kept bringing that up on the Horseman DVD. "Arn Anderson the Pillsbury dough-boy". Yeah, that guy could take a shit and it would have more talent than you, Paul Roma. Learn how to do a backslide, then talk some trash.