Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #18862 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
I wouldn't REALLY count that as WCW but this ain't no 'Turner's WCW thread" so we can talk the SHIT out of it. "Perfect" probably does it justice, and it may seriously be the best tag team match I've seen from the US. Gun to head, at this very moment, I'd call it #2 behind the Final Conflict. I need to watch both again.

Goodhelmet's releasing a Midnight Express set soon, btw. Imagine that shit. Should be immense. No, WILL be immense. I'm 100% sure of it and I am never 100% sure of anything. But, it's possibly 20+ discs of Bobby Eaton. So yeah 160% sure of it being immense.
Neither would I, but damn. I had to give it a plug. And damn x2 as I've been meaning to get on the Final Conflict tag too.

Sweet jesus. I think Seabs getting my first wrestling comp order (I've been saying I will buy his Liger set for about 2 years now, lmao) was knocked off the page. All of that Midnight Express. I'm hard. I went there.