Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'd like to call out Dwayne Johnson

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
SideburnGuru
CM Punk Mark.

SideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I'd like to call out Dwayne Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyElle890 View Post
Lol. Like Punk never introduces ugly merchandise.

I bet you Cena, Punk, Rock, and Westbrook put their fashion senses together to create this disaster.
After that comment is where you should be smart and post a few images to back up your statement.

But alas.

Credit to CHAMPVIADQ for the amazing sig. Credit to ABRown for the awesome avi. Both kick ass, check out their work at the Graphics Showroom section.
Something clever will be on here later.
SideburnGuru is offline   Reply With Quote