Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Quickest way to add titles to video files?

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Quickest way to add titles to video files?

Just a quick question - Does anybody know the quickest, most practical way to add titles to video files. I'm not sure if titles is the proper word. I make a lot of custom wrestling comps, and I personally think it would be neat to have a quick graphic at the beginning of every video that shows the match that's about to happen. I've done some guinea pig tests with simple blank .jpgs (My plan was to make proper graphics if I could get this working correctly), made into a .wmv using Windows Movie Maker, converted with Boilsoft Video Converter, resized to 704x400 (Size of video I'm using as a base), converted that back to an .mp4 (file type of base video), and tried to join, but they wouldn't directly join and had to be re-encoded completely.

I'm just wondering, is there any way to streamline this process? Or is this one little detail not worth the time? I'd rather not wait 10-20 minutes for every video file to re-encode.

Edit: Just watched the finished test video. Somewhere along the line, the title graphic got destroyed and is just a bunch of static. Quality of the video also seemed affected.

Edit 2: Made this up really quick in case someone didn't understand what I mean. In short, I want to take this image (Literally made in 5 minutes. http://i49.tinypic.com/4fzou8.png ) and add it to the beginning of the match itself. Just a standard fade in, show for 3-5 seconds, and fade out

Last edited by sXeMope : 02-19-2013 at 08:49 PM.
sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote