Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Have you ever met a girl online before?

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Have you ever met a girl online before?

I guess you can say I have. Back in 2005 I got a message from a girl who lived a town over from me on MySpace. We got to talking and eventually got on the topic of us meeting at a homecoming football game a few years prior in 2003. Never really thought much of the '03 run-in, as it was a one night conversation. Anyways, we ended up meeting up later in the summer of '05. And dating for a short time. Now I haven't seen her in probably about two years. Last time I saw her I was leaving the local Wal-Mart and she was walking in.

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid : 02-19-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote