Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discusssion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2013, 12:34 AM   #128 (permalink)
Stall_19
Little Poppa Pump

Stall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Anime Discusssion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshi View Post
Carnival Phantasm (who's basically a parody of Fate Stay Night/Zero and Tsukihime, hilarious, here's the opening to get the idea ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
Ah Carnival Phantasm, kinda hard to fully enjoy while relying on subs as there are so many jokes per minute and I can't read quite that fast and look fully pay attention to the fast pace animation. Though that's mostly the first episode. I enjoyed though I played the Fate Stay Night visual novel and Tsukihime as well. I'd imagine people who haven't played either well miss out on tons of references.

In other news, trying to speed through the Clannad visual novel to watched the anime, who unlike most adaptions I've heard is actually superior.