Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #5852 (permalink)
Sarcasm1
Little Poppa Pump

Sarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new hereSarcasm1 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: #RossIsBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
if Blazers were willing to give Batum a ridiculous sum of money then I see no reason why they wouldn't want to do the same for Hickson, even though they have a terrible habit of sitting him for long periods in games for no fucking reason even if he is doing well. God damn do I ever hate small ball and when people give into the other team doing it.
A lot of people thinks he lived up to his contract so far. Putting up 15-5-6-1-1 is pretty good. The reason they sit Hickson is because his defense is terrible and his basketball IQ isn't good. I read somewhere that the GM has no intention to give mediocre players long term contracts.