Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dumbest rationales in wrestling history

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dumbest rationales in wrestling history

Am I the only one that liked Rikishi being revealed as the driver that hit Austin? Granted they ruined it, but the initial reveal and the few weeks that followed were pretty solid to me.

He said he did it for The Rock AND his people. It was a racism storyline and he rationalized what he did by saying Rock wouldn't be as big as Austin if Austin was in the picture and he wanted one of his own to be the top guy, something that he feels was not allowed and prevented by wrestling promoters in the past.

Anyways, some that come to mind:

- Batista attacking Rey Mysterio because Rey didn't throw a match for him. Why would he expect Rey to let him win? What is he a three year old? Actually, I think the reasoning of Batista being jealous of Cena being treated like the top guy over him despite them becoming stars at the same time and Batista defeating him in 08 and the Royal Rumble were much more compelling reasons for a heel turn.

- Undertaker in 2001 = NOBODY RESPECTS ME!!! Uh...what? Pretty sure Taker was even at that point over a decade ago, one of the most respected guys in the biz among both wrestlers & fans. I am not sure what Taker was talking about really.

SUMMERSLAM 2014 REVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote