Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2006, 12:22 PM   #1079 (permalink)
Crimsontide
Moron

Crimsontide is an after thought
Default Re: Being the booker

The Opening Womans Title Match was good and a great way to kick off the show, I see Victoria taking the title this Sunday and having a long reign possibly until Wrestlemania.

Nice Cabana segment, but I like Edge IMO as a face so its kinda sad to see him get booed. The match this Sunday will be to quote Tazz "Off The Hook" and I see Edge winning to further propel him up the ranks.

Nice Win for Sting here and I hope he gets a win over Batista, despite me being a Batista mark. I just dont want to see Sting leave in April but I think thats what yor pushing toward here and none the less its one of my favorite matches on the card.

Christian was funny here and really in character IMO.

Eugene loses to OJ?! That sucks but it makes for an interesting Six Man Tag Match this Sunday which I hope Booker T, Goldust and Eugene win as no one in The Brotherhood is anything special.

When did Mysterio win a ladder match? I must have missed something but never the less this was a great promo and I hope we have a night of new champions just because I want to see Mysterio challenge for the World Championship.

Great Six Man Tag and I think Orton will get the win Sunday as he will be propelled back into the World Title Mix and possibly win the RR before Christian continues his push up the ranks to the Campionship.

Nice Rundown of the card.

I saw Undertaker vs A-Train at SS 03 and actually it wasnt that bad so I think this would be a good big man match as Im a HUGE UT fan and an A-Train (err Giant Bernard as hes called in real life now) fan as well. The Ric Flair vs UT feud continues but I truly think it suffered from lack of buildup.

The Promos before and after the ME were Top Notch and the match itself would be a great way to end the show especially with Cena getting the win heading into what could be a classic Last Man Standing Match and I do NOT think Cena quote "Will Die" at the hands of HBK, New Champion!!!!

Awesome show however a little short this week, but I'll forgive you as you have a full PPV with a ton of matches to write.
Crimsontide is offline   Reply With Quote