Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFETIME
View Single Post
post #241 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Cmpunk91
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choc Lesnar View Post
Not at all man, I pretty much agree with you.

Its because you say shit like you hope the crowd boo's the main event out the building and that it will be a pathetic match.

a) If you really want that, the main event of something you enjoy to fail that badly then you should probably re-evaluate just how much you enjoy it. Or not bother watching it.

b) You dont know what the match will be like, you dont know if there will be any crazy stipulations or run-ins. To say a month out, that it will be pathetic is pretty silly. Wouldnt you agree?
Fair enough but i feel it will suck as it did last year, cena sucks at everything and this rock is nothing compared to what he was, i really don't wanna see this again.

Current favourites: CM Punk, The Shield, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt.
All time favourites: The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, Scott Hall.

Not removing until CM Punk is back in the WWE.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome