Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Trish Was Nothing But The Female John Cena

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #83 (permalink)
phenom64
Little Poppa Pump

phenom64 501 - 1000phenom64 501 - 1000phenom64 501 - 1000phenom64 501 - 1000phenom64 501 - 1000phenom64 501 - 1000phenom64 501 - 1000
Default Re: Trish Was Nothing But The Female John Cena

I can see the argument, but I don't believe Trish and Cena are the same. Trish improved tremendously over the years she spent in the WWE. Cena on the other hand, I feel kind of became complacent. I don't feel like he tried to better himself in the ring or with his promo skills. He's just so stale, and he has the capability to better himself, but he just chooses not to. I'm sure creative and Vince McMahon are just as guilty as he is when it comes to what he says and does.

The main reason that I believe Trish is different from John Cena, is that Trish was on top of the Women's Division for a little over 4 years. During that time, we also had Lita, Jazz, Gail Kim (in her first run), Molly Holly, even Mickie James as big stars in the Women's Division. John Cena has been on top for 8 years now. Even when he's not the champ, he still gets the main event slot. Don't believe me? Look up how many PPVs Cena main evented in 2012 and how many CM Punk main evented as the WWE Champion. Another major issue with Cena on top, is that the main event roster is so thin. As I mentioned earlier, there were plenty of other divas that were popular during Trish's run with WWE. How many major stars are there in WWE other than Cena?

Cena started to become stale for me in 2008 (about 3 years into his main event run.) I'm sure there were a lot of people beginning to be bored with Trish around 2005 or 2006. Then she retired. Cena's still going with no end in sight.
phenom64 is offline   Reply With Quote