Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Undertaker should retire after this wrestlemaina... and introduce a son

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
phenom64
Working on my abs

phenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Undertaker should retire after this wrestlemaina... and introduce a son

I love the Undertaker's gimmick and I would love for it to carry on.

However, I don't think anyone can play the gimmick as well as Mark Calaway. He has been incredible with the gimmick and I don't think anyone else could possibly hope to live up to that standard he has set.

Not only has Taker got the character, but the in ring work would be next to impossible to match. The big men of today like Brodus Clay, are decent, but they are nowhere near as good as Taker. So the in ring work of whoever got the gimmick next would hurt the gimmick overall I believe.

So as much as I would love to see the gimmick continue, I think Undertaker should retire alongside Mark Calaway. It's only fitting.
phenom64 is offline   Reply With Quote