Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Promo hand notes used by the best!

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #37 (permalink)
ToddTheBod
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

ToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friendsToddTheBod needs to make some friends
Default Re: Promo hand notes used by the best!

Both the Rock and Jericho are two of the best ever on the mic.

Most workers nowadays are given cookie cutter material, so if they forget what they're suppose to say they're idiots.

I'm sure they do this from time to time to get everything in, especially on a show like Main Event. Not a lot watch Smackdown, let alone a program like Main Event. I'm sure Jericho found out he was working Main Event when they were taping RAW and they gave him nothing aside from that.

What the Rock did was a little less forgettable seeing as though he had PLENTY of time to put something together and it was on Monday Raw in the Main Event Slot.