Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 3 least favourite World Heavyweight Champions
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 06:56 PM
PlayaTaylor
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Your 3 least favourite World Heavyweight Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichoholic274 View Post
ORTON- the most overrated anything in WWE history. Boring in the ring, chloroform on the mic, and is booked like he's the second coming. Not one of his WHC reigns was justified, especially him taking the belt from Christian only days after Christian won it.

BATISTA- I've never been a fan of Batista, not because I found him boring, but because he never really seemed to earn the belt(the same way orton ever really did) in each one of his feuds, he seemed to always be the guy who would have the belt, and the other guy would be trying to get it from him.

CENA- I've never hated cena as much as some do, but if I remember right, he won his first WHC the night he came back after a few months away, and that it self is an injustice to whoever was in the title picture at that time.
Orton should never be in a sane minds choice for least favourite, You have to be trolling.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/8246307/0.0_standard_352.0.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome