Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Re: Your 3 least favourite World Heavyweight Champions
ORTON- the most overrated anything in WWE history. Boring in the ring, chloroform on the mic, and is booked like he's the second coming. Not one of his WHC reigns was justified, especially him taking the belt from Christian only days after Christian won it.
BATISTA- I've never been a fan of Batista, not because I found him boring, but because he never really seemed to earn the belt(the same way orton ever really did) in each one of his feuds, he seemed to always be the guy who would have the belt, and the other guy would be trying to get it from him.
CENA- I've never hated cena as much as some do, but if I remember right, he won his first WHC the night he came back after a few months away, and that it self is an injustice to whoever was in the title picture at that time.
NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.
2) Ryback is fired.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk
Thanks to RayW for this sig.