Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #1128 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Go for it, man.

Been getting back into it too a bit lately, been experimenting with VSTi: viral outbreak mostly. VST a wavesequencing synth that provides a wealth of sound.. and beautiful sounding for ambient textures. It's very much like the Sylenth. They incorporate a random feature that lets it adjust parameters randomly .It gives it a very unpredictable sound, some of the synths are more traditional. This is just pure atonal sounds.

I just toy around with synths for fun these days, not putting too much thought in it since it's a huge investment and takes up a lot of your time and energy. Once you have the techniques down pat, it's pretty much down to letting your creativity flow.