Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will Daniel Bryan ever be taken seriously after Hell No?

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
Aficionado
So it is written, so it shall come to pass.

Aficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new here

Daniel Bryan is talented and smart enough to evolve his character when needed. Eventually this comedic character he is playing now with transform into the guy Punk was talking about in the promo not too long ago. You can even see shades of it now, perticularly in his match with Jericho.

I predict the transformation starts after he loses a match where his beard is at stake. I say this because his beard is to epic to just be shaved off for no reason. Perhaps this thing with Kane leads to Beard vs. Mask?...or something. Honestly, I like his beard and current look. Gimmick will change accordingly.

Aficionado is offline   Reply With Quote