Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2006, 04:35 AM   #1060 (permalink)
The Rockô
Moron

The Rockô should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Rockô should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Rockô should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Rockô should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Rockô should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Being the booker

- Carlito vs. Eugene for The Intercontinental Title No. 1 Contender should be great IMO. Yes, This Match was written very well. Its good to see Carlito winning by Roll Up. Armageddon is looking great.

- Wow, Ladder Match at Armageddon should be off the hook. Now, Charlie Haas and Benjamin are always a great Wrestlers in an Ladder Match, Let's see what will happen. I think, They'll be the New Champs but what for Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak?. Lets see at Armageddon. Hyped Promo by DX there.

- Reigns win over Shelton was something weird to me but Reigns didn't Won clearly!. DX cheated again. Nice aftermath of it. There feud looks Great IMO.

- Brotherhood bashing Eugene was something strange. I can see someone coming in to aid for Eugene. That can be Rock. Lets see what happens again at Armageddon.

- Funny Promo their by Tomko and Edge. Orton vs Christian can be good at Armageddon.

- HBK vs. Cena, Last Man Standing should be good at Armageddon. Good to see Kennedy in in character but as MBLegend said it was annoying

- The Sting/Batista promo was good but where the hell did Taker came. I can see a Triple Threat Match b/w them at Armageddon.

- Interesting Segment there by RVD/Christian and Tomko. Haha Funny Segment again. Flair scared of Taker. It was good again.

- Good Main Event, Which hyped the RKO/Christian match at Armageddon.

Overall - 93/100

The Armageddon is shapping up to be good.
The Rockô is offline   Reply With Quote