Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1060 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 05:35 AM
The Rockô
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

- Carlito vs. Eugene for The Intercontinental Title No. 1 Contender should be great IMO. Yes, This Match was written very well. Its good to see Carlito winning by Roll Up. Armageddon is looking great.

- Wow, Ladder Match at Armageddon should be off the hook. Now, Charlie Haas and Benjamin are always a great Wrestlers in an Ladder Match, Let's see what will happen. I think, They'll be the New Champs but what for Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak?. Lets see at Armageddon. Hyped Promo by DX there.

- Reigns win over Shelton was something weird to me but Reigns didn't Won clearly!. DX cheated again. Nice aftermath of it. There feud looks Great IMO.

- Brotherhood bashing Eugene was something strange. I can see someone coming in to aid for Eugene. That can be Rock. Lets see what happens again at Armageddon.

- Funny Promo their by Tomko and Edge. Orton vs Christian can be good at Armageddon.

- HBK vs. Cena, Last Man Standing should be good at Armageddon. Good to see Kennedy in in character but as MBLegend said it was annoying

- The Sting/Batista promo was good but where the hell did Taker came. I can see a Triple Threat Match b/w them at Armageddon.

- Interesting Segment there by RVD/Christian and Tomko. Haha Funny Segment again. Flair scared of Taker. It was good again.

- Good Main Event, Which hyped the RKO/Christian match at Armageddon.

Overall - 93/100

The Armageddon is shapping up to be good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome