Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #18228 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
The reason Taker/Edge main evented is because of the "fans go home happy" rule. They wouldn't have the triple threat close the show as Orton, the heel, walked out the winner. Of course that's not a rule that always stays as shown two years ago with The Miz beating Cena but there was The Rock to stand tall as the final sight of the show.
I don't exactly remember where I read it but I heard Flair/Michaels was suppose to close the show but Ric insisted Taker/Edge main event. I'm not sure if that was a rumor or not.

Glad it turned out the way it did. Many people felt Taker should have won the title in the main event a year prior so it's cool we got it after another classic at WM 24.