Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2006, 05:25 PM   #1059 (permalink)
MBLegend
Moron

MBLegend is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Being the booker

Great way to open th show with a match between Carlito and Eugene in a number one contenders match for the United States title. I always knew Carlito would win but nice way to put him over with a handfull of tights, classic Carlito. I guess we Have Carlito and Mysterio at Armageddon for the U.S Title. Its a new feud and I'm sure you will make it a good feud.

Ladder match at Armageddon, should be a great match between DX Duo and WGTT and I can't predict a winner.

Luther Reigns defeats Shelton after a title shot by Cade. I like the way you are using Reigns because he had potential until he was released. The champions stand tall and I could definetely see them doing the same at Armageddon because you seem to be pushing this team hard.

Interesting segment with Brotherhood and after that little confontation with Eugene I can see a match at Armageddon which won't be pretty at all, so lets hope you don't go that way.

Funny argument between Christian and Tomko, it seemed like an argument atleast. Christian sounds intimidated by his task at Armageddon and I hope Orton goes over even though Captain Charisma is a focal point of this thread.

Kennedy is controling the contract signing and he is very in character but that is just annoying seem he said his name about ten times. Some well written lines from both men and I liked how you ended it with a staredown, not a brawl for once.

What the hell is going on with Batista and Sting! I can see them facing off at Armageddon but then where does The Undertaker fit into the equation, I'm confused.

Trish Stratus picks up a good victory over Nidia and nice to see you using some non WWE divas in the divison. Victoria attacks setting up their match at Armageddon nicely and I am predicting a title change.

Rob Van Dam seems brainwashed by Alfonso, but it seems to be working for him. Interesting way to get RVD over as a heel. I wonder what Shawn Michaels wants to talk to Ric Flair about?

Orton pins Christian with the RKO in the longest and best match of the night. I normally don't like one of two opponents at a Pay-Per-View pinning the other but for some reason, it hypes the match better for me. Good main event with the right result, well booked.

Overall, a solid show with some good advancements towards Armageddon. the card is already packed and some major matches haven't even been announced as of yet. 8/10 Great effort!
MBLegend is offline   Reply With Quote