Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #180 (permalink)
Hypno
You want it all but you can't have it.

Hypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missed
Default Re: John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

I'd like to think WWE would be like "Hey, we have a chance to definitively cement 3 up and coming guys as stars of the present/future" and we have the Shield win, not cleanly, but in some type of way.

But, instead we're more likely to get SUPERCENA and his justice league pretty much crush the shield.
Cena's going back to his 2006/2007 roots of winning near enough every match, Ryback's PPV losing streak isn't something WWE will want to keep and adding Sheamus to that team pretty much means we're bound to see a win from them.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Original Gif Credit = Cleavage

Last edited by Hypno : 02-16-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Hypno is offline   Reply With Quote