Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield
View Single Post
post #179 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 01:38 PM
TJARONN CHERY'S EARLY PRESENT
For him. By him.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
Hopefully WWE finally gives The Shield a loss for once. They've been booked stronger than everyone else on the show including John Cena and Big Show.

It'd be one thing if they were beating up scrubs and jobbers, but they're getting put over Orton, Ryback, Sheamus, Kane, etc. It's way past time for them to start taking a few losses. Ryback still doesn't have a PPV win. The match needs to end with Ryback pinning Reigns after a shellshock imo.
They've only won once, technically. Unless (as you clearly are) we're counting run-ins as matches now. In which case sure they're booked strong, but they've already lost 3 times to date as well, if memory serves.... twice against the Superfriends in the last two weeks, and I distinctly recall them getting chased off a while back before TLC as well. So a 3 losses minimum, IF you chose to look at it like that.

I really hope they don't lose already in what is their second match in the WWE. There's a distinct chance though vs three of the most insanely overhyped wrestlers to date. I guess I'll have to deal. If they shine like they did at TLC then I'll be able to cope, wether they go over or not. Fingers crossed...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome