Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #1057 (permalink)
rko for life
Moron

rko for life 0 - 49
Default Re: Being the booker

awesome news and notes just to let u know i have read every sho0w and you are amazing, anyway here is a raw review

Carlito vs Eugene- I think this was a decent match and it was obvious Carlito would win and he will probably be getting a shot at Mysterio for the IC title.

WGTT chooses stipulation- Awesome a ladder match, this should be good I think finally the DX duo will loose as I expect to see some high impact moves

Disfuction in DX- Well i don't think this will last much longer it will explode if HBK loses the title to cena at armageddon

Brotherhood's impact- wow why eugene I now see some kind of 6 person tag match, maybe a brotherhood push.

Tomko and christian- wow that was funny tomko is funny you are really good with putting them in character, Christian vs Orton should be amazing don't know who will win because both have major pushes in this thread is it for the # 1 contender?

Contract signing- Great promo and it build the fued more geat job by Kennedy hopefully he gets a push.

Taker and sting? wow that is awesome i think Batista is going to be getting a push now that Flair is incharge woooooooooooooo.

Edge- cool edge is coming back i forgot about him he will be a main eventer and maybe a fued with Orton would be awesome

Victoria vs Trish - seen it a gillion times what happend to Shaniqua

christian, tomko, rvd vs orton, golust and booker - Orton has the advantage great match motn

Armageddon will be one of the greatest ppv's ever i cant wait

overall - 9/10

I just posted my smackdown in chaingangsoldier's wwe, I do raw and smackdown.

ty
rko for life is offline   Reply With Quote