Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #42 (permalink)
Shazayum
Moron
Premium

Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default re: Jack Swagger Discussion Thread

He does NOT look tough at all. And that's a shame considering he towers over most people on the planet, and in the WWE. He is completely unintimidating. The way he hunches over and spreads his arms out to his sides, the way he constantly has his mouth open, and the way he tries to roar and sound ferocious only makes me almost laugh. No shit I wouldn't want to fight him, but we're not talking about that, now are we? We're talking about his onscreen presence with respect to the rest of the WWE Superstars. He doesn't look like a superstar, act like a superstar, or have a superstar's presence, whether it be inside the ring or ESPECIALLY when he's speaking.

Which is why having Zeb Colter alongside him is a great idea. The only parts from last night's Smackdown I watched were the Rock's segment and Jack Swagger's segment. Normally it'd be just the Rock, but since Colter was speaking I decided to give it a watch and he is an entertaining speaker. It doesn't make Swagger any better, but it makes his segments more watchable.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote