Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2006, 12:41 PM   #1054 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
SAWFT

Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Being the booker

------------------------------------------------

Smackdown; November 17th; Minneapolis, Minnesota:

Tribute Show for the late Eddie Guerrero

Chavo Guerrero defeats JBL

Trish Stratus & Lita defeat Stacey Kiebler & Molly Holly

Kurt Angle defeats Brock Lesnar

Steve Austin, The Rock & Chris Jericho defeat Triple H, William Regal & Lance Storm

Shawn Michaels defeats Ric Flair

John Cena wins a Twenty man Battle Royal

Chris Benoit defeats Rey Mysterio

---------------------------------------------
No Velocity or Heat results for this week
---------------------------------------------

WWE News and Notes:

The Vacant WWE Championship will be decided in a Triple Threat Match on next weeks Smackdown Special, featuring the three losers from the Fatal Four Way Match at Survivor Series. Those men of course are Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar and Triple H.

The winner will move on to Fully Loaded to face The Number One Contender, The Rock.

It is expected in the coming weeks that Ken Kennedy will continue to be involving himself in some fashion with the top tiered stars on Raw, just like this past Monday when he was master of ceremonies for the Cena - Michaels contract signing. It is unlikely though that Kennedy will be immediately pushed into upper card feuds. These exchanges are simply being put together to give Kennedy some extra spotlight, as he continues his current win streak.

The Brotherhood is expected to be thrust into the spotlight on Raw for the next couple of months, after a long run as main stays on Sunday Night Heat. Current plans suggest they will have some sort of involvement at Armageddon, possibly in an six man tag, or an eight person inter gender tag match, most likely against Eugene along with partners for him.

------------------------------------------
For some reason, this morning / this afternoon, I began writing this weeks Raw, only to realise about an hour ago that in actual fact, I was writing next weeks Raw instead. What I'm going to do instead, rather than go back and start this weeks, I'll just briefly recap it, along with the Smackdown Special, and Smackdown itself. I'll do that tomorrow or Tuesday, then post the next Raw (in full) on Friday, before posting Armageddon next Friday.

Wolf Beast is offline   Reply With Quote