Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks
Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post
post #5732 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2013, 03:07 AM
StarzNBarz
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Location: From Ghana, West Africa, weighing 212 pounds, Kofi Kingston!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: D-GOD or D-DEVIL? #BAHGAWD #COUNTONKOBE

First of all I admit I was wrong on the Shaq vs. Chuck game. I thought Chuck's team looked like absolute crap. Again Chuck's team beats Shaq's.

Second, please don't trade KG or PP. This might sound bad but I would rather them retire together and as CELTICS than to trade them. Unless it's for Kyrie Irving level talent (which I know is never gonna happen) than don't trade them.

Third, I guess I'll be the first here to put down my picks for the All-Star stuffs:

Shooting stars - Team Harden. Harden is the best NBA shooter in this comp. Also let's see if Horry still has that BIG SHOT capability
Dark Horse: Team Westbrook.

Skills challenge - Brandon Knight. Don't know why I'm going with Knight here honestly. This could be the biggest upset of all competitions if he wins. He is the worst guard in this thing. Therefore, go Knight!
Dark Horse: Damian Lillard

3 Point shootout - Steve Novak. It was either him or Curry. Even though Novak has been struggling lately I think he will win. Should be interesting.
Dark Horse: Matt Bonner (he doesnt really jump on his shot which can be a huge advantage fatigue wise)

Dunk contest - Gerald Green. Been there done that. I still think he's the best dunker in the NBA. Maybe it's cause he won a dunk contest with the Celtics but you can't deny that his vertical leap is one of the best in NBA history.
Dark Horse:Eric Blesdoe

#1 Kofi Fan!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome